Sperry & Rice LLC is a top-rated supplier to businesses in the appliance, automotive truck and bus industries.
Through experience, we have developed the talent and engineering expertise to deliver rubber extrusions under the toughest schedules and most stringent specifications. Collaboration with customers is the foundation of our output quality. From the most basic designs to more demanding sealing projects call Sperry & Rice LLC when you want the finest in extruded rubber products.
Engineered Extrusions Provide Cost Effective Solutions:
- Specializing in single layer tubing up to 4″ OD, engineered gasket profiles and most cross-sections up to 7″ wide
- Engineered TPV/TPE profiles
- Continuous vulcanization (CV) extrusion lines
- Dedicated hose extrusion lines with cold-feed extruders, ink-jet printing technology, marking, striping and in-process measurement technology
- Hot feed extrusion lines for low-volume and custom extrusion applications
- In-line PSA and coatings to aid installation
- Dual-durometer capability
- Sponge and dense rubber
- In-line cutting, notching, dotting and punching equipment custom built to fit most applications and to provide cost effective solutions that last through the production life of your part
- We produce a number of rubber components including rubber seals & gaskets, mandrel-formed hose, weatherstripping, and rubber extruded in colors.
Sponge Extrusions Engineered to Your Specifications
Whether you need the simplest sponge seals or a more complicated dynamic product, Sperry & Rice has the experience and expertise to deliver. Appliance and truck & bus customers repeatedly call on us as a design and engineering resource for their sponge sealing requirements. When you need design assistance with a sponge application we’ll be happy to consult. Call the people with experience. Call the people with a long history of success. CALL Sperry & Rice LLC.
Materials that we process:
- NBR Nitrile (Buna N)
- CSM Hypalon
- NR Natural Rubber
- CR Neoprene
- Synthetic Rubber
Sponge components we produce:
- Sponge Sealing Systems