Formulations Designed to meet Customer Requirements:
- Custom, batch mixing at both production locations, which provides redundancy.
- Proven formulations are ready to meet ASTM D2000, SAE, FDA, UL, MIL, FMS and other specifications.
- Compounds developed with:
- SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber)
- CR (Chloroprene / Neoprene)
- Nitrile (NBR)
- Nitrile Sponge
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- EPDM Sponge
- ECO (Epichlorohydrin)
- TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizates <EPDM+PP>)
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers)
- TPS (Thermoplastic Styrenic / SEBS)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- Foamed Thermoplastics
- Colored Compounds
- Both sponge and dense rubber formulations available.
- In-house chemist and testing labs.
- Capacity to serve custom mixed rubber compounds to the extrusion and molding industries.