OUR MIXING CAPABILITIES
Formulations Designed to Meet Customer Requirements
Sperry & Rice LLC manufactures custom mixed rubber components for the extrusion and molding industries.
Our clients benefit from our in-house chemist and testing labs as well as our proven formulations that meet ASTM D2000, SAE, FDA, UL, MIL, FMS and other specifications. Both of our production facilities also run custom batch mixing, which provides redundancy.
Because not every product serves the same purpose or operates in the same environment, not every product can be made with the same materials. The following is a list of materials we process.
- Sponge rubber formulations
- Dense rubber formulations
- Colored Compounds
- CR (Chloroprene/Neoprene)
- CSM Hypalon
- ECO (Epichlorohydrin)
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- EPDM Sponge
- Foamed Thermoplastics
- NR (Natural Rubber)
- NBR Nitrile (Buna N)
- Nitrile Sponge
- PP (Polypropylene)
- SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber)
- Synthetic Rubber
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers)
- TPS (Thermoplastic Styrenic / SEBS)
- TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizates EPDM+PP)
For assistance with material selection or information about our process, please contact us.